We are Rockspring UK Value 2 Orpington LH (Jersey) Ltd Company Registration No.108353, VAT No. 117 2164 42, Registered Office: c/o Saltgate Limited, 1 Waverley Place Union Street St Helier, Jersey JE11SG.
- The website, the data supplied with the website, and any updates or supplements to it.
- The related online documentation.
- The service you connect to via the website and the content we provide to you through it.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the Site or any Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
We May Collect Technical Data About Your Device
By using the site or any of the Services, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the site on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
Support For The Website And How To Tell Us About Any Problems
Support. If you want to learn more about the website or have any problems using them please take a look at our support resources at www.thewalnutsshoppingcentre.com.
Contacting us. If you think the Site is faulty or not as described or wish to contact us for any other reason please email our customer service team at [email protected].
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you we will do so by email, phone, or by pre-paid post, using the contact details you have provided to us.
We Are Not Responsible For Other Websites You Link To
The Site or any Service may contain links to other independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any).
You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Acceptable Use Restrictions
- Not use our System, email addressesor domain name for unauthorised mass-communication such as "spam" or "junk mail".
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the Site;
- not use the Site in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
- Acknowledge that Rockspring UK Value 2 Orpington LH (Jersey) ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Site and its Content at their own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Rockspring UK Value 2 Orpington LH (Jersey) Ltd liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Rockspring UK Value 2 Orpington LH (Jersey) Ltd.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
If A Court Finds Part Of This Contract Illegal, The Rest Will Continue In Force
Even If We Delay In Enforcing This Contract, We Can Still Enforce It Later
Which Laws Apply To This Contract And Where You May Bring Legal Proceedings
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Rockspring UK Value 2 Orpington LH (Jersey) Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales. Rockspring UK Value 2 Orpington LH (Jersey) Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may wish to submit the dispute for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.